First and foremost, I am extremely blessed to do a job that I LOVE….and all of the credit goes to Christ.
He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. - Colossians 1:17
I owe everything to Him, and he is the foundation of my marriage, my family, my business….my sanity really. I am always so honored to document weddings. I get to document one of the most amazing days of your life, and my goal is to give you images that you will cherish forever, but I also want you to know that when I am there photographing your wedding, I am also standing there as a witness to your marriage and the lifelong commitment that you make. In my book it goes way deeper than the photos…
1. I am a bag lady. Rather than packing one suitcase…I pack multiple bags…categorized, of course. A bag for shoes and accessories, toiletries, clothes, camera gear, car bag, etc. This drives my hubby NUTS.
2. I am a wife. I would get married every year… actually, every month… same guy, new colors, new dress...new details…
3. I am a mommy. I spend a lot of time singing, dancing, and doing just about anything short of standing on my head to make my baby girl laugh. She bring us such joy!
4. Starbucks is one of my joys. The beverage…the smell…the atmosphere… the conversation or quiet work session….The entire experience = perfection!
5. I LOVE cupcakeries! It is the perfect amount of something sweet. They are incredibly cute and so delicious!
6. I adore our labradoodle Sanders. He is so very excitable…and even though he is just a dog... he reminds me to find joy and excitement in the little things. He's so happy just to wake up, to chase a stick, or to just lay at your feet....
7. My dream car is a Jeep Wrangler on big wheels. I had a wrangler for my first car… and one day it just died. I am still mourning it.
8. When I get photos taken, I stick my tongue out. Not intentionally, just a weird habit.
9. I have a hat obsession. I really don't really even wear them that much anymore... but I love, love hats, and love the style that they can add to any outfit.
10. I love to dance! This is very different from calling me a dancer. I dance when I get excited, when I hear good music, when I get a new idea, when I clean, when I hear good news… And, yes, this comes with a dance face.
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org